Monday, November 4, 2013

See ya later!

I don't like the idea of saying goodbye, so this is a "See ya later".  As my last day at home, I've been feeling lots of feels, everywhere from sad and scared, to excited and hopeful.  I've always wanted to go on an adventure, and my time has finally come.  I'm excited to serve the Lord in Bolivia for a year and a half, and have many experiences there.  I know all of my sacrifices to get there will be worth it.
To all of my friends and family, I appreciate all the love and support, and I will miss you all! If you would like to contact me, my email will be Jennifer.tijerino@myldsmail.net.  My parents will post my emails on this blog. If you would like to write, here are my addresses:
MTC
Centro de Capacitacion Misional
Carrera 45, #57B-26
Barrio Nicolas de Federman
Bogota Distrito Capital
Columbia

Mission
Bolivia Santa Cruz North Mission
Casilla de Correo 3873
Zona Central
Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz
Bolivia


I’d love to hear from you! So until next time... see ya later!

© Jennifer Tijerino and Mission Adventures in Bolivia, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material and posted photographs without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jennifer Tijerino and Mission Adventures in Bolivia with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment