Sunday, May 3, 2015

Create Eternal Families, that is what we do...

                                                                                                April 20, 2015



This week was super good! First of all I am feeling a lot better. I’m not sick anymore and things are going really well.  We went to Santa Cruz this week for a multizone conference and Elder Waddell of the Seventy came and we had a super good conference and a great time in Santa Cruz.  We got there Thursday afternoon and I was able to visit mi pensionista from my area in Belen, which was really nice.  Then on Friday we had the conference from 7 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon.  It was very inspiring and among all of the things I learned, one thing I want to share is that the purpose of the priesthood and the purpose of missionary work and what we do is to CREATE ETERNAL FAMILIES.  Everything leads to going to the temple and creating eternal familias.  I love that. 

Afterward we went to my first area Jardin and I was able to visit all of the conversos! Hermana J., Hermana M. y Hermano K. y toda su familia y la Hermana M. It made me so happy to see everyone and crazy to see how much they changed and to remember the love that I feel for them.  It was so hard to say goodbye but I am glad that I had the opportunity to see them one last time.  Saturday morning we came back and it’s also good to be back in Cobija.  I would love to tell you more but I’m out of time.  But I want to let you all know that I am so happy and grateful for so many things.  I’m grateful for temples and for the priesthood and for missionary work and for eternal families.  I’m so grateful for my mission and for all of the people I’ve met and for the converts I’ve had, and for the conversion I’ve been able to feel in my life.  I’m so grateful for the gospel and I know it’s true.  I’m happy that I’m going to be able to come home soon and see all of you.  I can’t believe that I only have a few weeks left and I know it’s going to be so hard to leave, but again, I am happy and I am grateful.
  
Love, Hermana Tijerino




No comments:

Post a Comment