Sunday, April 19, 2015

Rain and Cold, but a great week!

Hola hola!                                                                               April 13, 2015.

Last Monday it rained and for the first time in Cobija it was cold. Like really FRIO. We didn't have any sweaters or coats or anything, and because of that my companion and I both got sick with the flu/cold. I think because it’s my last transfer I’m just getting every sickness possible. This week we've both been sick and it hasn't been fun, but the positive side is that we had the baptism of D. M.  It’s been so special to see how much the family has progressed and now all the family is coming to church. Before just the kids were coming and not the parents, but they are all coming and they were so grateful to have their last son be baptized. D. was so happy, and his dad was able to baptize him so that was so special. My companion and I were both so happy.  Pretty much that’s all I have to say of this week.  
This coming week a seventy will be coming to Santa Cruz for a conference/training, so our whole zone will be flying to Santa Cruz on Thursday and we’ll have the conference on Friday and then we’ll come back on Saturday, so that should be really fun.  Anyway, I’ll let you know how that all goes.  My companion and I both received blessings from the zone leaders, who are so great and helped us get everything ready for the baptism, and we’re both feeling better.  I’m so grateful for the priesthood and for my companion.  The thing I love about my companion is that no matter what, we can always find something to laugh about. I love her so much.  
I love this gospel and I love Cobija and everyone I've met in my mission and I love my Savior with all my heart.


Con amor, 

Hermana Tijerino



No comments:

Post a Comment