Sunday, April 19, 2015

Staying in Cobija!

Hola!                                                                                                          March 30, 2015.
                      
So this week went by really fast.  I was super nervous the few days before los cambios, because I really didn't want to have to leave this area.  On Wednesday, just in case, I went ahead and took pictures with everyone and I wrote a few notes for the people I love. I also finally achieved my dream of riding on a moto! (Don’t worry it’s allowed and it was with the president of Relief Society and she is the best). Then we got the calls that night for los cambios and.... I’m staying! I’ll be finishing my mission here en el hermoso pueblo de Cobija! I’m so happy. Also it has finally hit me that this is my last transfer, so I’m a little sad because I don’t want to leave here.  I love the people so much and I also love my companion.  She is so great.  We are always talking and laughing and singing and it’s the best.  I’m really happy to stay here my last transfer.  But pretty much all of the elders in our zone got changed, so it’s really different, but hopefully it will still be cool.  Yesterday we didn't have church because it was Election Day here in Bolivia, so we were stuck inside the house and it was so boring.  It made me realize how lucky we are each day to leave the house and preach the gospel of Christ to these amazing people.  And I am so excited for General Conference this coming weekend.  That’s all I have time for. Love you all.

Con amor, Hermana Tijerino


______________________________________________________________________
NOTE: In order to protect their privacy the names of my companions, members and investigators will be omitted and their name tags obfuscated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© Jennifer Tijerino and Mission Adventures in Bolivia - 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material and posted photographs without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jennifer Tijerino and Mission Adventures in Bolivia with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment